Thursday 26 March 2009

Response (comment) No.1-Disability Parking Hogs

http://claire-cee.blogspot.com/2009/03/disability-parking-hogs.html

In response to “Claire’s Blog” I just want to agree that this is indeed a ‘bad’ problem. I have often seen people who appear to be of an able nature climbing out of cars parked in disabled designated areas. The same is often to be said of ‘Parent and Child’ parking spaces (which I must admit to having used when I’ve had my daughter’s car seat in the back of the car, but have not had my daughter with me-Naughty naughty).

However I think most drivers have been in the annoying situation of the car park being absolutely rammed full (including the ‘Parent and Child’ area), only to have to drive past a long line of unused disabled parking spaces.

Specially designated parking spaces for the disabled is a definite must, although some system to combat the situation I outlined above would be welcomed by many.

No comments:

Post a Comment