Friday 27 March 2009

Response (comment) No.2-Masturbation.

http://xkatiesblogx.blogspot.com/2009/03/masturbation-x.html

In response to Katie’s blog on Masturbation.

I can fully understand that certain people think that masturbation is ‘bad’, I myself am not pro maturbation, but putting boxing gloves on children is a counter-productive idea, just like those devices we saw in the power point whilst in the masturbation lecture. I am a firm believer that with such issues as masturbation, as with with smoking, drinking and promiscious sex an offending person needs to want to stop by their own merit or with help they’ve obtained, and in no way can or should they be forced to stop, unless they are in someway harming others (I do believe public masturbation comes under this category). Free will is part of what makes us human, and whilst I don’t believe that we should masturbate, a person always needs to have the choice whether they do or don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment